The Naivistic Art Railway Station illustrates the Iittala Village as a haven for craftsmanship, design and art. The Naivistic Art Railway Station consist of a unique CorTen method pentice, a greenspace plan and an outdoor exhibition of naivistic art. The pieces of art are by:
- Maija Kanerva, Cats on the window on the wall of the pentice
- Pirkko Pullinen-Valtonen, Flying in the Air on the well lining rings
- Eino Viikilä, Dancing Bear, the statue made of bronze on top of a column made of local granite stone
- Lauri Lahtinen, The bets are higher, characters playing a game of pétanque on the wall of Isku-Asema
- Kikka Nyrén, Fairy-Tale Forest, a mural by the underpass of the railway
All the pieces of art have an AR element made by Stellarion Oy.